Introduction and Ownership
Thank you for visiting alwaysgro.com (“the Web Site”). The Web Site is owned by Alwaysgro Ltd. As such the Alwaysgro Ltd terms and conditions apply in full to the Web Site and are set out below.
Alwaysgro Ltd Terms and Conditions
The term ‘you’ as set out below refers to the user or viewer of the Web Site.
- Neither Alwaysgro Ltd nor any third parties provide any form of warranty whatsoever or any guarantee as to the accuracy, the completeness or the suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Web Site for any purpose. You acknowledge that all the information and the materials you may find on the Web Site may contain inaccuracies or errors and you further acknowledge that Alwaysgro Ltd expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the governing law.
- The content displayed on the pages of the Web Site (“the Content”) is intended for your use as general information only.
- The Content is subject to change at the entire discretion of Alwaysgro Ltd without notice.
- The Web Site includes hyperlinks to other external websites. These links are provided at our discretion to provide further information. They do not in any way signify that we endorse any of the external websites that are linked to. Alwaysgro Ltd bears no responsibility for the content on the hyperlinked external websites.
- The Web Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This includes but is not limited to the layout, the look and feel and the other design and appearance elements. Your decisions to use (and how to use) of the Content, or of any other information or materials on the Web Site is taken entirely at your own risk, for which Alwaysgro Ltd shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services, products or information publicised, sourced or discovered via the Web Site meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of the Content and the materials found on the Web Site is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- Unauthorised use of the Web Site by any user may give rise to a claim for damages by Alwaysgro Ltd and it may be deemed to be a criminal offence.
- Alwaysgro Ltd may change these terms and conditions from time to time and will endeavour to notify you of any major changes by posting a message on the Web Site. However Alwaysgro Ltd advises you to check this page each to time you visit to ensure you are aware of the up to date terms and conditions for use of the Web Site.
- These terms and conditions form the entire understanding between you and Alwaysgro Ltd and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other provision.
- Alwaysgro Services Ltd may delay enforcing its rights under these terms and conditions without losing them.
- These terms and conditions (and therefore your use of the Web Site and any dispute arising out of your use of the Web Site) shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law.