Vacancy – Ops and Strategy Executive
We are high growth innovators in the digital consulting sector.
We are passionate about continual improvement and growth from within. We place this at the centre of our work with an obsessive focus on creating growth and empowering our clients in everything that we do. We transform our clients businesses via our unique growth-consulting services and philosophy.
We have a resident office at wework on the Southbank. Wework has already been home to Buzzfeed, Reddit, AirBnB, Meetup and hundreds more amazing young companies.
Are you also passionate about growth from within? Do you share our values of passion, putting the customer first, honesty and empowerment? If you answer yes to both these questions, then this job could be for you.
The current team is spearheaded by founder, David Gross. David is supported by our team of designers, developers and content marketers but he takes charge of growth strategy, planning and relations with our clients. The operations and strategy executive is a very important hire for the team as the successful candidate will start sharing some of the key functions that David does. He of she will be mentored by David and work very closely with him to make sure we keep delivering dynamic, sustainable growth for our clients.
Day to day work will include:
- Developing a strong understanding of the key elements of digital design, development and content that create organic growth.
- Using a broad range of data tools and critical reasoning skills to identify growth areas for our clients across design, development and content.
- Constantly improving and speeding up our internal analyses processes
- Working with specific-skills experts in our team and network of partners to optimise design, development and content recommendations.
- Producing blueprints for major innovations that contain detailed requirements for the execution of design, development and content elements of the project.
- Producing insight reports for our clients.
- Excel wizardry to create automated reporting tools to keep monitoring successes and opportunities.
- Direct collaboration with a broad range of our clients’ team members.
What kind of person are we looking for?
We want someone who shares our values – someone who is looking to grow and continually develop. A passion for innovation, excellence and broad skill development is very important.
What kinds of skills and attributes are we looking for?
- Excellent academic pedigree ideally with a top Bachelors degree in maths, engineering or computer sciences.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience, ideally in a role related to digital business.
- Very strong numerical skills
- Able to interpret written reports and data to glean key insights.
- Able to explain concepts simply and concisely using words, figures or images.
- Able to work well both independently and collaboratively.
- A clear communicator who has good people skills.
- Someone who is very thorough and organised and takes pride in delivery amazing work and results.
- Excellence in excel is preferred but not a requirement.
- Excellence in Google Analytics is preferred but not a requirement
What package are we offering?
Competitive starting salary, additional performance related bonuses, share options
If you would like to join the gro team, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]